Coconut oil is one of the magical remedies for all kinds of hair issues. From dandruff to hair fall, it’s a one-stop solution for all your hair problems. It conditions hair and also improves scalp health because of its antimicrobial, emollient, and antibacterial properties. In addition to all these properties, it also has penetrative features, which make it perfect for hair care.
Because of coconut oil’s ability to manage most hair issues, it’s one of the most efficient remedies for managing hair fall as well. Today, we will discuss different ways Coconut Oil helps our hair.
How coconut oil helps in hair loss
- Coconut oil is known to be highly antibacterial because it has the right amount of lauric acid present in it which makes it perfect for maintaining a healthy scalp. Coconut oil also helps in strengthening the roots.
- Prevents Protein Loss: Coconut oil goes deep into your hair shaft and helps keep the protein locked in your hair. This helps in preventing protein loss.
- It’s one of the great sources of antioxidants and nutrients that are important for healthy hair. It promotes hair growth, gets rid of dandruff, and keeps your hair nourished.
- Coconut oil also helps in keeping your hair hydrated. It is a natural conditioner that keeps moisture in your hair locked for a long time.
- Using coconut oil on your scalp also improves blood circulation and further ensures that nutrients in your blood nourish your follicles, which further ensures that your hair grows out thick and healthy.
- Coconut oil is a coolant, which makes it a great product to use during summer or when your scalp is irritated. The cooling nature of this oil soothes any soreness or irritation.
These were the following ways how coconut oil helps in hair loss. After knowing all these benefits, we know you’ll be more than excited to apply this fantastic oil onto your hair, but make sure you’re doing it in the right way. To help you people out here, below given are the steps to apply coconut oil to stop hair fall.
How to apply coconut oil so it can help prevent the hair fall?
- Take a small amount of coconut oil in your hands and apply it to the scalp. Make sure that the coconut oil has covered your entire scalp.
- Massage the coconut oil into your head using your fingertips. Massage for 5-10 minutes, and make sure oil is evenly distributed over the whole scalp.
- Apply coconut oil to any part of the hair that has already not been coated by coconut oil. If your hair is less than two inches long, then you don’t need to follow this step. But if you have hair more than three inches long, make sure to coat the end of stands using coconut oil.
These were all the amazing benefits of coconut oil and how you can apply it. Make sure that this amazing ingredient is part of your hair care regime.