We miss pedicured feet during this lockdown— scrubbed hands, beautifully polished nails with a fresh coat of our favorite nail polish, and the soothing massage, of course. But it looks as though there is still time before we can get it finished again at a parlor. But, yeah, that doesn’t mean we’ll live without our beauty and skincare dose, are we? If you’re searching for an easy DIY for foot scrub that helps to brighten up your feet, scroll down to find out more about home remedies.
Many factors can result in the darkening of the skin, including dirt, medicines, environmental and chemical influences, infections, inflammation, and exposure to the harmful rays of the sun. Many beauty and cosmetics companies make products for skin lightening, which are mostly sold in drug stores or pharmacies.
It is important to note, however, that eating a safe and balanced diet, exercising regularly, leading a healthy lifestyle and taking care of your skin is the best way to keep your skin healthy and radiant. Easy DIY for foot scrub to make your feet brighter is as follows:
- Instant coffee powder
- Aloe vera gel
- Talcum powder
- All you need to do is blend the amount of pea-sized toothpaste with a sachet of instant coffee powder in a cup.
- Give it a nice mix and apply aloe vera gel along with some of your favorite talcum powder. Mix the paste well and apply it all over your feet.
- Let it stay until it is dry and fluffy for about 15 minutes. Then wet your toothbrush with it and just scrub your feet. Put your feet into warm water and rinse off. What is the result? Less pigmentation and feet brightened up instantly.
This DIY for foot scrub is one of the best home remedies.
Other beauty and skincare benefits of toothpaste and coffee powder:
- 1. Coffee face scrub
This ingredient works well as a scrub since the skin is not rough. Blend ground coffee, brown sugar, and olive oil, and seek a quick scrub. Massage it on your face in circular motions after you’ve mixed it well to brush away the dead skin cells.
- 2. Skin-whitening with toothpaste
This home remedy helps to make your skin lighter without wasting too much. Simply mix a small amount of toothpaste and some tomato juice, then apply it all over your face to get a glowing skin.
- 3. Coffee for exfoliating your scalp
Coffee is a perfect exfoliator to your scalp as well. Get a half cup of ground coffee and take a 2 minutes massage on your wet hair. Rinse it off with your shampoo and regular conditioner. This will help get rid of the building up of excess product and dead skin cells.
- 4. Acne Treatment Helps
Squeeze a little amount of toothpaste into a bowl and dab a little amount on your acne spots using a cotton bud. Wash it after 30 minutes.