Hair moisturizers are not only a great way to moisturize and soften your hair, but they also quickly refresh your hair. A water-based hair moisturizer mixed with oils and other conditioning ingredients can be directly applied to the hair and then rinsed out. Most people choose lavender oil for hair moisturizers as its properties leave a soothing and refreshing effect on your hair. You can also oil chamomile, rosemary, or lemon to moisturize your hair. Before you start to prepare a water-based moisturizer for your hair, you need to learn how to make hair moisturizer.
In case you did not know about the preparation, making water-based moisturizers for your hair is very easy and cheap. One of the best things about making a water-based moisturizer for your hair at home is that you prepare it according to your hair type. So, you have the previlege to prepare what suits your hair the most. Creating a custom, water-based hair moisturizer is a good money saver. In this post, we will get to know how to make hair moisturizer at home. You will also get to know how to prepare moisturizing mist as you can use this while you are on the go.
This section will take you through the instructions of the preparation for the moisturizing mist. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
- The first thing is, you need to boil some water in a small pot.
- Once the water starts boiling, turn off the heat, and add five drops of essential oil to it. You can use lavender, rosemary, lemon, or chamomile, depending on your requirements. All four oils will moisturize your hair perfectly.
- You need to cover the pot with the lid and let the oil mix with the water until the water’s temperature falls and becomes cold.
- Now pour the prepared mixture into a spray bottle and spray the mixture on your hair.
You can even store the mixture in a small spray bottle when you are planning to travel. Keep this bottle with yourself and spray it on your hair on the go.
How to make hair moisturizer?
- You need to mix a half cup of water with half a tablespoon of aloe vera in some pot.
- Now mix half a tablespoon of liquid glycerin into the mixture and then add 2 tablespoons of conditioner.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 3 drops of ylang-ylang oil and pour them into the pot. After this, add 3 drops of jojoba oil into the mixture.
- Now blend the mixture properly and apply it directly to your hair. Make sure you massage the moisturizer on your hair properly.
- Let the moisturizer sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it with tap water. Now style your hair as you want.
So, this post was all about the preparation of homemade water-based hair moisturizer. We hope you have understood how to make hair moisturizer at home in these simple steps.